[Today's Cartoon] 2023.03.29
입력 2023. 3. 28. 20:17
글자크기 설정 파란원을 좌우로 움직이시면 글자크기가 변경 됩니다.
이 글자크기로 변경됩니다.
(예시) 가장 빠른 뉴스가 있고 다양한 정보, 쌍방향 소통이 숨쉬는 다음뉴스를 만나보세요. 다음뉴스는 국내외 주요이슈와 실시간 속보, 문화생활 및 다양한 분야의 뉴스를 입체적으로 전달하고 있습니다.
President Yoon’s decision to fire his aides on diplomacy and security for suspicious reasons ahead of a summit with U.S. President Joe Biden and his attendance at the G7 Summit in Japan sounds alarms.
President Yoon Suk Yeol’s decision to fire his core aides on diplomacy and security for suspicious reasons ahead of his trip to Washington for a summit with U.S. President Joe Biden on April 26 and his attendance at the G7 Summit in Japan from May 11 to 13 for a trilateral summit sounds alarms. [PARK YONG-SEOK]
이 기사에 대해 어떻게 생각하시나요?
코리아중앙데일리에서 직접 확인하세요. 해당 언론사로 이동합니다.
- Actor Yoo Ah-in apologizes to fans after 12-hour questioning by police
- Grandson of former president Chun Doo Hwan arrested at Incheon airport
- Naver webtoon 'My ID is Gangnam Beauty' to get Thai drama remake
- 'No Japan' is no more as Koreans ditch the boycott for personal preferences
- [NEWS IN FOCUS] Vacuum emerges at KT as another CEO nominee resigns
- Nude model Ha Young-eun bares all with her first book
- BTS's Jimin sells million copies of solo album on first day
- Posco's Pohang plant rolls out hot steel with latest smart furnace
- Police arrest trio for smuggling drugs in snack boxes
- Korean shares open lower amid recession worries