[Today's Cartoon] 2023.03.27
입력 2023. 3. 26. 20:26
글자크기 설정 파란원을 좌우로 움직이시면 글자크기가 변경 됩니다.
이 글자크기로 변경됩니다.
(예시) 가장 빠른 뉴스가 있고 다양한 정보, 쌍방향 소통이 숨쉬는 다음뉴스를 만나보세요. 다음뉴스는 국내외 주요이슈와 실시간 속보, 문화생활 및 다양한 분야의 뉴스를 입체적으로 전달하고 있습니다.
After a fanatical group of supporters for Democratic Party Chair Lee Jae-myung recently staged a rally in front of the house of a DP lawmaker critical of their boss, Lee pretended to admonish them to refrain from attacking the lawmaker.
After a fanatical group of supporters for Democratic Party Chair Lee Jae-myung, called the “Daughters of Reform” in the liberal party, staged a rally in front of the house of a DP lawmaker critical of their boss, Lee pretended to admonish them to refrain from attacking the lawmaker for political differences. [PARK YONG-SEOK]
이 기사에 대해 어떻게 생각하시나요?
코리아중앙데일리에서 직접 확인하세요. 해당 언론사로 이동합니다.
- 'No Japan' is no more as Koreans ditch the boycott for personal preferences
- [WHY] Why are English kindergartens on the rise as the birthrate declines?
- Nude model Ha Young-eun bares all with her first book
- Police raid office of game developer accused of data theft
- Baby Garden cult drops injunction request against Netflix
- Springtime blooms set for earlier-than-expected arrival
- [FanTalk] Girl group XG's multicultural concept is one not seen before
- BTS's Jimin sells million copies of solo album on first day
- Missile misfires, creates fireball on golf course
- Gratitude keeps Ateez grounded after world tour, Paris fashion week appearance