[Today's Cartoon] 2023.03.22
입력 2023. 3. 21. 20:23
글자크기 설정 파란원을 좌우로 움직이시면 글자크기가 변경 됩니다.
이 글자크기로 변경됩니다.
(예시) 가장 빠른 뉴스가 있고 다양한 정보, 쌍방향 소통이 숨쉬는 다음뉴스를 만나보세요. 다음뉴스는 국내외 주요이슈와 실시간 속보, 문화생활 및 다양한 분야의 뉴스를 입체적으로 전달하고 있습니다.
Rep. Ha Young-je, a lawmaker from the Democratic Party (DP), on bribery charges, is begging for help from DP head Lee Jae-myung and Rep. Noh Woong-rae,
After the prosecution prepares to submit to the National Assembly a request for the arrest of Rep. Ha Young-je, a lawmaker from the Democratic Party (DP), on bribery charges, he is begging for help from DP head Lee Jae-myung and Rep. Noh Woong-rae, who both could avoid an arrest thanks to the privilege of no arrest for lawmakers while a legislative session is underway. The People Power Party (PPP) wants to strip legislators of that privilege. [PARK YONG-SEOK]
이 기사에 대해 어떻게 생각하시나요?
코리아중앙데일리에서 직접 확인하세요. 해당 언론사로 이동합니다.
- Actors Hyun Bin, Son Ye-jin to take legal measures against fake news
- Apple Pay is up and running in Korea
- Se7en, Lee Da-hae to get married on May 6
- Korea's auto and auto part exports beat chip exports
- Harry Styles successfully entertains during his first show in Seoul
- Nude model Ha Young-eun bares all with her first book
- Mandate lifted, but most Koreans continue to mask up
- Son backs call for more aggression as training under Klinsmann begins
- Coupang hacked by Russians, report says, company denies
- Mixed on Credit Suisse