Boy band Treasure completes Japanese leg of ongoing Asian tour
이 글자크기로 변경됩니다.
(예시) 가장 빠른 뉴스가 있고 다양한 정보, 쌍방향 소통이 숨쉬는 다음뉴스를 만나보세요. 다음뉴스는 국내외 주요이슈와 실시간 속보, 문화생활 및 다양한 분야의 뉴스를 입체적으로 전달하고 있습니다.
Boy band Treasure completed the Japanese leg of its ongoing Asian tour with a two-day concert at the Kyocera Dome Osaka on Sunday, said its agency YG Entertainment on Monday.
The band held 24 concerts in seven Japanese cities — Hokkaido, Fukui, Aichi, Fukuoka, Hyogo, Tokyo, Saitama and Osaka — from last November. A total of 300,000 fans attended the Japanese concerts, a record number for a K-pop artist to achieve on its first tour in Japan.
“I dreamed of being a K-pop artist after watching concerts held by the artists at YG Entertainment. I feel indescribably emotional because of the fact that I’m standing in such place,” said Japanese member Asahi during the band's performances in Osaka, where he grew up.
Treasure will embark on the rest of its first Asian tour “Treasure Tour Hello,” continuing on to Taipei, Taiwan on March 4. The band will perform in Malaysia, Indonesia, Thailand, Singapore, Macau and Hong Kong.
BY CHO YONG-JUN [email@example.com]
- Korea to lift indoor mask mandate on Monday
- Song Joong-ki announces he's tied the knot, new wife is pregnant
- Basic living costs in Korea to continue to rise across the board
- Blackpink performs at Le Gala des Pièces Jaunes
- [WHY] Why do Koreans love, hate sex dolls?
- NATO to address North Korea-Russia arms trade
- Jose Mourinho praises Kim Min-jae, calls out Tottenham for failing to sign him
- Singer HyunA and Dawn have reportedly rekindled romantic relationship
- Actor Park Bo-gum signs with The Black Label
- Oh Hyeon-gyu makes Celtic debut in 2-0 win against Dundee