[Today's Cartoon] 2022.08.17
Today marks the 100th day in office for President Yoon Suk-yeol. But a considerable number of people withdrew their support for the conservative president after watching his repeated appointment fiascos, his preference for prosecutors for top government posts and his high-handedness in governance. [PARK YONG-SEOK]
Copyright© 코리아중앙데일리. 무단전재 및 재배포 금지.
- Yoon Suk-yeol dangles carrots at North Korea in Liberation Day speech
- Is 'Extraordinary Attorney Woo' helping or hurting the autism community?
- Bill Gates gives speech on health cooperation at National Assembly
- FA charge Antonio Conte, Thomas Tuchel after fiery Spurs vs. Chelsea game
- SK Inc. and SK Innovation invest $250 million in TerraPower
- If this were written by an AI, you could steal it
- K-pop girl group NewJeans sells over 310,000 copies of EP 'New Jeans' in one week
- Bill Gates implores Korea to step up to global health plate
- Itching to join nuclear power trend, Korea scrambles to manage radioactive waste
- The woman behind girl group NewJeans refuses to follow any formulas