SK ready to ship out homegrown Covid jab, SK biopharm loss eases on doubled sales
The vaccine also known as GBP510 was approved by the Ministry of Food and Drug Safety (MFDS) in June and the company already rolled out 600,000 doses this week. In March, the MFDS signed an agreement to purchase 10 million doses of this vaccine. SK bioscience plans to apply for lot release approval of the products next week.
SKYCovione is a recombinant-protein vaccine based on novel two-component nanoparticles that can maximize the immune effect.
SK bioscience is also preparing for global distribution which will begin after the vaccine is approved for use by the World Health Organization (WHO) and drug safety authorities in other countries. The company also said it will start developing a vaccine that targets Sarbecovirus subgenus which include SARS-CoV-2 and its variants.
Net loss reduced to 45.4 billion won. The operating loss was attributed to ongoing clinical trials of cenobamate in Asia and R&D costs for the development of antiepileptic drug carisbamate.
[¨Ï Maeil Business Newspaper & mk.co.kr, All rights reserved]
ⓒ 매일경제 & mk.co.kr, 무단 전재, 재배포 및 AI학습 이용 금지
- Foreigners turn as net buyer in S. Korean stock market, FX volatility eases - Pulse by Maeil Business News Korea
- EOFLOW to launch insulin patch in Europe next month, shares uplifted - Pulse by Maeil Business News Korea
- The unprecedented rainfall in Korea to land hard on nonlife insurers on soaked cars - Pulse by Maeil Business News Korea
- Coupang achieves positive EBITDA Q2, expects first annual positive EBITDA for 2022 - Pulse by Maeil Business News Korea
- PearlAbyss swing to loss in Q2, Neowiz income halved, Com2uS in record sales - Pulse by Maeil Business News Korea
- 최성국, 아빠 됐다...24세 연하 아내 득남
- ‘슈퍼 사이클’ 바람을 탄다…K조선: 어게인 르네상스 [스페셜리포트]
- ‘원조 날씨 요정’ 안혜경 결혼...“행복하게 잘 살겠다”[MK★이슈] - MK스포츠
- 이찬원, 이태원 참사에 "노래 못해요" 했다가 봉변 당했다
- 이종석, 송중기와 한 집 살림 끝 “전략적 협약 10월 종료” [공식]