EOFLOW to launch insulin patch in Europe next month, shares uplifted
The company’s European partner Menarini is responsible for local distribution under a five-year contract worth 150 billion won signed in 2019.
Insulin patches, an experimental form of insulin delivery, aim to painlessly deliver insulin through the skin.
Menarini has been preparing for launch by completing product registration in 10 European countries, including Italy, Britain, Spain and Germany. The product will be sold under the brand name of GlucoMen Day PUMP from September 1.
[ⓒ Maeil Business Newspaper & mk.co.kr, All rights reserved]
ⓒ 매일경제 & mk.co.kr, 무단 전재, 재배포 및 AI학습 이용 금지
- PearlAbyss swing to loss in Q2, Neowiz income halved, Com2uS in record sales - Pulse by Maeil Business News Korea
- Korea’s M2 rises amid surge in bank savings following rate increases - Pulse by Maeil Business News Korea
- HMM Q2 OP more than doubles on year to $2.2 billion - Pulse by Maeil Business News Korea
- Shinsegae’s Q2 earnings hit records on recovered store sales from reopening - Pulse by Maeil Business News Korea
- Samsung unveils 4th-Gen foldables with enhanced features at capped prices - Pulse by Maeil Business News Korea
- 피오, 오늘(27일) 해병대 전역...“기특하고 대견”
- 한강 노들섬의 미래는 이런 모습?…허드슨강 ‘리틀아일랜드’ 가보니 [부동산 이기자] - 매일경
- 김연아 곰신된다…고우림, 11월 20일 육군 현역 입대 “멋지게 돌아올 것”(공식) - MK스포츠
- 이찬원, 이태원 참사에 "노래 못해요" 했다가 봉변 당했다
- 검찰, ‘보복협박 혐의’ 양현석 2심도 징역 3년 구형 - 매일경제