Korea's Covid-19 cases dip but remain in 100,000s
Korea's new confirmed cases of Covid-19 fell slightly from the day before to 137,241 Thursday.
The number of critically ill patients remained high, at 418, while there were 59 deaths.
The average of confirmed cases for the past week recorded 117,591, while the accumulative total stood at 20,983,169.
BY LIM JEONG-WON [firstname.lastname@example.org]
- When Seoul floods, underground class feels it hardest
- Is 'Extraordinary Attorney Woo' helping or hurting the autism community?
- Webtoon version of 'Extraordinary Attorney Woo' to be released tonight on Naver Webtoon
- Arrival testing rules change for short-term visitors to Korea
- Samsung Electronics unveils Galaxy Z Flip 4 and Z Fold 4
- iPhone's Siri seems to be stuck in the colonial era
- 'Woo' gets mixed reviews from people who know about autism
- [CELEB] Ex-Girls' Generation member Jessica is ready to relaunch in China
- Flooding in Seoul's Gangnam areas continues to cause problems
- [CELEB] Kang Ki-young takes step away from supporting role in latest drama