Kakao Games ups stake in Lionheart Studio to 54.95% ahead of IPO
With the acquisition via its European operation, Kakao Games’ stake holding in Lionheart Studio goes up to 54.95 percent, it said in its disclosure on Thursday.
Lionheart Studio plans to go public on the Kosdaq bourse within the year, while its enterprise value estimated at 4 trillion won, which is bigger than Kakao Games’ market cap of 3.8 trillion won. It delivered an operating profit of 215.3 billion won on sales of 232.5 billion won last year.
Separately, another game publisher Wemade disclosed on the same day that it sold off 22,209 shares in Lionheart Studio for profit-taking for 118.7 billion won.
Kakao Games shares were trading 0.81 percent lower at 48,750 won in Seoul trading at 12:24 p.m. Friday.
[ⓒ Maeil Business Newspaper & mk.co.kr, All rights reserved]
Copyright© 매일경제 & mk.co.kr. 무단 전재, 재배포 및 AI학습 이용 금지
- Nexon owner family to pay $4.6 inherence tax via financing instead of sale of units - Pulse by Maeil Business News Korea
- KB Securities tops both ECM and DCM league tables in Korea for H1 - Pulse by Maeil Business News Korea
- SK ecoplant raises $771 mn in pre-IPO financing rounds - Pulse by Maeil Business News Korea
- BOK chief Rhee to attend Jackson Hole meeting as session speaker in August - Pulse by Maeil Business News Korea
- Seoul authorities spend record $8.3 bn Q1 on USD-buying intervention, may go higher Q2 - Pulse by Maeil Business News Korea
- [인터뷰①] ‘연인’ 안은진 “남궁민=남궁장현, 애틋한 멜로 파트너”
- 전국에서 가장 작지만 강한 도시, 구리의 재발견 [스페셜리포트]
- ‘사실상 열애’ 블핑 리사·재벌 2세, 파리가 만남의 광장? 이번엔 이강인 경기 관람[MK★이슈] -
- 이찬원, 이태원 참사에 "노래 못해요" 했다가 봉변 당했다
- ‘남태현과 마약’ 서민재 “나와 가족 직업·명예 다 잃어”(‘추적 60분’)