BOK chief Rhee to attend Jackson Hole meeting as session speaker in August
입력 2022. 7. 1. 14:12
The Bank of Korea (BOK) governor Rhee Chang-yong has become the first BOK governor to be invited to the 2022 Jackson Hole Economic Policy Symposium as a session speaker. Jackson Hole meeting is an annual economic policy symposium hosted by the Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City in Jackson Hole, Wyoming, where the future monetary policy direction of the U.S. Fed can be found. This year’s meeting will be held on Aug. 25-27 under the theme of "Reassessing Constraints on the Economy and Policy." Rhee is the first Bank of Korea governor to be invited as a session speaker.
[ⓒ Maeil Business Newspaper & mk.co.kr, All rights reserved]
Copyright© 매일경제 & mk.co.kr. 무단 전재, 재배포 및 AI학습 이용 금지
이 기사에 대해 어떻게 생각하시나요?
매일경제에서 직접 확인하세요. 해당 언론사로 이동합니다.
- Hyundai Motor Group to set up U.S. unit to oversee $11 bn capex in the US - Pulse by Maeil Business News Korea
- Korea’s trade deficit at six-month record of $10.3 bn H1 despite record half-year exports - Pulse by Maeil Business News Korea
- Asan Medical Center to expand virtual consultation for international patients - Pulse by Maeil Business News Korea
- Samil PwC dominates Korean M&A league table in H1 - Pulse by Maeil Business News Korea
- Samsung Electronics pay $11.44 bn taxes in 2021 - Pulse by Maeil Business News Korea
- [인터뷰①] ‘연인’ 안은진 “남궁민=남궁장현, 애틋한 멜로 파트너”
- 사상 첫 수출 1조 돌파…라면 전성시대 [BUSINESS]
- ‘사실상 열애’ 블핑 리사·재벌 2세, 파리가 만남의 광장? 이번엔 이강인 경기 관람[MK★이슈] -
- 이찬원, 이태원 참사에 "노래 못해요" 했다가 봉변 당했다
- ‘남태현과 마약’ 서민재 “나와 가족 직업·명예 다 잃어”(‘추적 60분’)