[Today's Cartoon] 2022.06.30
Controversy has arisen over Justice Minister Han Dong-hoon who unilaterally appointed prosecutors friendly to President Yoon Suk-yeol since taking office in May without recommendations from a prosecutor general, whose seat is vacant. Pundits link his rush to appoint prosecutors to the need to investigate corruption of the Moon Jae-in administration at full speed before the police take away investigative powers from the prosecution in September. [PARK YONG-SEOK]
Copyright© 코리아중앙데일리. 무단전재 및 재배포 금지.
- HYBE not required to disclose BTS 'hiatus,' Korea Exchange says
- China turns the table on Korea with low-end chips
- BTS's V apologizes for not greeting reporters or fans at airport
- Son Heung-min mural painted on Tottenham building
- U.S. Treasury Secretary Janet Yellen to visit Korea in July
- Korea gets druggier and teens are the youngest victims
- BTS's V, Blackpink's Lisa, actor Park Bo-gum attend Paris Fashion Week's Celine show
- BTS members' individual endeavors may mean the best is 'Yet to Come'
- Cha Eun-woo to tour Asia for fan meet-and-greet
- Lee Myung-bak's prison sentence suspended for 3 months