Hanjin Transportation to invest $859 mn through 2025 to expand global logistics
입력 2022. 6. 29. 14:03
Hanjin Transportation under Hanjin KAL making 80th anniversary vowed to invest 1.1 trillion won ($859 million) through 2025 expand global logistics network. It will devote 150 billion won to build platforms and process automation and another 150 billion won on establishing overseas subsidiaries in Thailand and Indonesia. Based on the investment, the company aims to achieve 200 billion won in operating profit and 4.5 trillion won in sales by 2025.
[ⓒ Maeil Business Newspaper & mk.co.kr, All rights reserved]
Copyright© 매일경제 & mk.co.kr. 무단 전재, 재배포 및 AI학습 이용 금지
이 기사에 대해 어떻게 생각하시나요?
매일경제에서 직접 확인하세요. 해당 언론사로 이동합니다.
- US will rely on partners-led sanctions on N.K. and Russia to contain aggression: Treasury Under Secretary - Pulse by Maeil Busin
- NHN Cloud aims to quadruple sales by 2026 with deeper penetration into public sector - Pulse by Maeil Business News Korea
- EV charging tariff to rise by 7% with sunset of special discount in Korea - Pulse by Maeil Business News Korea
- Korean duty-free shops gear up to reach out to global consumers via online - Pulse by Maeil Business News Korea
- Hyundai and Kia shares plummet upon German probe on defeat device - Pulse by Maeil Business News Korea
- 지드래곤, YG와 완전히 결별? 공식 홈페이지 링크 삭제
- 전국에서 가장 작지만 강한 도시, 구리의 재발견 [스페셜리포트]
- 권은비 소속사, 성희롱·명예훼손 행위에 뿔났다 “법적 조치”(전문)[공식] - MK스포츠
- 이찬원, 이태원 참사에 "노래 못해요" 했다가 봉변 당했다
- ‘스위트홈2’ 고민시 “3개월 전부터 액션 훈련...두려움 사라져”