CHA Healthcare adds a western Australia fertility center
입력 2022. 6. 28. 14:09
CHA Healthcare has added Fertility Specialists of Western Australia (FSWA), the biggest in vitro fertilization (IVF) center in western Australia, to its IVF business portfolio, further expanding its service coverage in the Australian fertility treatment market. FSWA owns two IVF centers in Perth and conducts over 1,200 IVF programs every year, nearly one third of the total in the region. With the acquisition, CHA Healthcare’s infertility centers in Australia will grow to 18, the Korean company said on Monday.
[ⓒ Maeil Business Newspaper & mk.co.kr, All rights reserved]
Copyright© 매일경제 & mk.co.kr. 무단 전재, 재배포 및 AI학습 이용 금지
이 기사에 대해 어떻게 생각하시나요?
매일경제에서 직접 확인하세요. 해당 언론사로 이동합니다.
- Try Everything, Seoul-based forum for startups, this year runs Sep. 21~23 - Pulse by Maeil Business News Korea
- Samsung Elec, SK hynix share PIM chip process map with Korean academia - Pulse by Maeil Business News Korea
- Celltrion’s third oncology biosim inches closer for marketing in Europe - Pulse by Maeil Business News Korea
- Despite heavy selling, Korean pensions lose money from H1 stock investment - Pulse by Maeil Business News Korea
- Timefolio Asset Management invests more than $2 million in Korean indie music label - Pulse by Maeil Business News Korea
- 아이브 “새로운 도전 많이 해 본 2023년”[일문일답]
- 살얼음판 부동산 PF…‘째깍째깍’ 시한폭탄
- 신동엽, 과거 대마초 루머 언급…“이소라 위해? 말도 안된다” - MK스포츠
- 이찬원, 이태원 참사에 "노래 못해요" 했다가 봉변 당했다
- “사랑하는 모친 별세”…고원희, ‘부고’ 스미싱 피해 당할 뻔