Try Everything, Seoul-based forum for startups, this year runs Sep. 21~23
The event in its third year is co-hosted by Maekyung Media Group and Seoul Metropolitan Government.
The first two events, held online and offline despite the pandemic, drew 1,434 prospective startups from 21 countries, including the United States, Canada, Britain, and France.
This year, the annual conference will have various programs where startup operators can meet up with medium-sized and large firms, pitch for investor relations, and learn startup trends through meetings with global firms, investment firms, and unicorn firms.
Copyright© 매일경제 & mk.co.kr. 무단 전재, 재배포 및 AI학습 이용 금지
- KG-led consortium declared final preferred bidder for SsangYong Motor - Pulse by Maeil Business News Korea
- Korea’s Seegene develops fast-result diagnostic reagent for monkeypox virus - Pulse by Maeil Business News Korea
- 'Post-pandemic Day' edges near - Pulse by Maeil Business News Korea
- Explosive e-commerce growth drives demand for logistics - Pulse by Maeil Business News Korea
- Kakao ambiguous on sale rumor on Kakao Mobility amid employee protest - Pulse by Maeil Business News Korea
- 아이브 “새로운 도전 많이 해 본 2023년”[일문일답]
- 美·유럽 의사 ‘열광’…치과용 CT 세계 1위 [MANAGEMENT]
- 신동엽, 과거 대마초 루머 언급…“이소라 위해? 말도 안된다” - MK스포츠
- 이찬원, 이태원 참사에 "노래 못해요" 했다가 봉변 당했다
- “사랑하는 모친 별세”…고원희, ‘부고’ 스미싱 피해 당할 뻔