The Bank of Korea raised the base interest rate by 0.25 percentage points to 1.75 percent on Thursday. Consumers are panicked as three key numbers – the exchange rate, consumer prices and interest rates – are rising. [PARK YONG-SEOK]
- Fans divided over rumors BTS's V is dating Jennie of Blackpink
- North Korea fires three missiles, possibly an ICBM
- Son Heung-min arrives in Korea with Golden Boot and a new t-shirt
- Ex-Girls' Generation member Jessica debuts on 'Sisters Who Make Waves'
- Ken Rhee updates his Instagram with photos, videos
- Netflix Korea announces cast for new original series 'Celebrity'
- Alleged victim of Kim Ga-ram threatens to release evidence of bullying
- Blackpink becomes first Asian girl group to make cover of Rolling Stone
- Mnet to air prequel episode of 'Street Man Fighter' in May
- China, Russia planes penetrate Kadiz, Seoul scrambles jets