Syncron to Help Optimize Service Parts Inventory and Enhance Customer Experience Across Sophisticated Dealer Network
ATLANTA -- Businesswire -- Syncron today announced that Ford Motor Company has extended its relationship with Syncron to streamline and optimize the service parts inventory for its network of more than 3,000 dealers in the United States.
Syncron’s leading inventory intelligence and advanced optimization technology in use today, helps its clients be on track to advance their positive reputations even further by providing customers shorter repair wait times, a more seamless maintenance process, and best-in-class service experiences. The inventory management solution drives excellence across performance metrics, such as higher repair ratios, while reducing excess stock throughout its inventory distribution network.
Additional benefits of Syncron Retail Inventory Management:
· Shifts dealers’ current parts planning to a more strategic, data-driven model that allows all involved parties to make better inventory decisions, faster. · A proven, tested, and scalable aftermarket service platform that enables rapid deployment throughout an extensive dealer network. · Improves dealer parts availability and fill rates to increase service throughput and customer satisfaction.
“In the competitive automotive manufacturing industry, having a streamlined and fully connected approach to aftermarket operations is imperative to success,” said Anneliese Schulz, chief sales officer, Syncron. “Syncron Inventory helps leading OEMs, like Ford, achieve greater visibility, intelligence, and control over the most complex inventory challenges so they’re able to retain customers’ trust and thus loyalty. We’re thrilled to continue our relationship with Ford.”
Syncron accelerates leading manufacturers and distributors to capitalize on the world‘s new service economy. We improve aftermarket profitability, optimize working capital, increase customer loyalty, and enable customers’ ability to transition successfully to future service-driven business models. With industry-leading investments in AI and ML, Syncron offers the first customer-endorsed, complete end-to-end intelligent Service Lifecycle Management solution portfolio. Syncron’s offer encompasses leadership solutions such as: service parts inventory, price, equipment uptime, warranty, service contract, and field service management. Delivered on Syncron’s Connected Service Experience (CSX) platform, our solutions offer customers competitive differentiation through exceptional aftermarket service experiences, while driving significant revenue and profit improvements. It is no secret that world’s top brands trust Syncron, making it the largest privately-owned global leader in intelligent SLM SaaS solutions. For more, visit syncron.com.
View source version on businesswire.com: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20220111005188/en/
이 뉴스는 기업·기관·단체가 뉴스와이어를 통해 배포한 보도자료입니다.
보도자료 통신사 뉴스와이어(www.newswire.co.kr) 배포
Copyright© 뉴스와이어. 무단전재 및 재배포 금지.
- 시립강동청소년센터, 청소년방과후아카데미 ‘두빛나래’ 2023년 11월 정기 주말 체험 활동 - 뉴
- 구미젤리로 맛있게… 정관장 ‘찐생홍삼구미’ 출시 - 뉴스와이어
- 삼성바이오로직스, 2024년 임원 승진 인사 - 뉴스와이어
- 삼성물산, 그린수소 생산시설 구축 나선다 - 뉴스와이어
- 예스24 ‘2023 내 맘대로 올해의 책’ 기획전 진행 - 뉴스와이어
- 서울관악지역자활센터, 관악구 주민과 함께하는 ‘사랑의 김장 나눔’ 행사 진행 - 뉴스와이어
- 2023 한무숙문학관 특별전 ‘저자 서명 기증본전 : 만남’ 개최 - 뉴스와이어
- 제3차 스마트 시티 엑스포 도하, 내일 본격 개막 - 뉴스와이어
- 울산 동구중장년 기술창업센터 보육기업 위드인넷, 포도씨와 스마트 교육 솔루션 및 로봇 사업
- 투어비스-에어프레미아, 국내 최초 API 연동으로 시너지 기대 - 뉴스와이어