JYP Publishing hosting competition to find new composer
이 글자크기로 변경됩니다.
(예시) 가장 빠른 뉴스가 있고 다양한 정보, 쌍방향 소통이 숨쉬는 다음뉴스를 만나보세요. 다음뉴스는 국내외 주요이슈와 실시간 속보, 문화생활 및 다양한 분야의 뉴스를 입체적으로 전달하고 있습니다.
JYP Publishing, a sister company of JYP Entertainment, is recruiting composers.
The company is taking applications until Jan. 17 and anyone born after 1996 can apply, either by themselves or as a team. Applicants must submit two songs that they deem suit the style of JYP Entertainment’s artists, in particular Twice, Stray Kids, ITZY, NiziU and Xdinary Heroes.One song should be for a girl group and the other should be for a boy band.
Applicants who make it past the first round will be contacted. The second round will take place in February and the winner will be named on Feb. 28. If the winner chooses to sign with JYP Publishing, they will also receive prize money of 5 million won ($4,190).
Visit http://jyppub.com/Audition for more information.
BY LEE SUN-MIN [firstname.lastname@example.org]
- [NEWS IN FOCUS] Will a new law take the mystery out of loot boxes?
- Critical cases reach a record high, I.C.U. beds running short
- Family blunders cause both candidates to apologize
- Netflix's 'Single's Inferno' dating reality show to premier next month
- Korean home market hottest on the planet as price rise leads
- Small businesses on the brink want 100 trillion won
- BTS nominated for International Group of the Year at 2022 Brit Awards
- Young people’s deaths after Pfizer vaccines are new worry
- EV prices could jump up as gov't hints at subsidy cut
- THIS cigarettes succeed in the U.S.