Bibigo dumplings hot at 2021 CJ Cup in Las Vegas
입력 2021. 10. 19. 15:30
Global golf stars have fallen in love with Korean-style dumplings of Bibigo at this year’s The CJ Cup golf tournament held at The Summit Club in Las Vegas. South Korean food giant CJ CheilJedang Corp.’s Bibigo brand has served as the main sponsor of The CJ Cup for 5 years and signed a partnership deal with LA Lakers last month to become its corporate sponsor. Thanks to The CJ Cup, Bibigo has become the No.1 instant dumpling seller in the U.S., with its sales more than tripling against 2017 when the first tournament was held. Bibigo is expected to cross the 2 trillion won ($1.7 billion)-sales mark this year.
[ⓒ Maeil Business Newspaper & mk.co.kr, All rights reserved]
ⓒ 매일경제 & mk.co.kr, 무단전재 및 재배포 금지
이 기사에 대해 어떻게 생각하시나요?
매일경제에서 직접 확인하세요. 해당 언론사로 이동합니다.
- Samsung SDI becomes second Stellantis’s JV partner after in U.S. after LG Energy Solution - Pulse by Maeil Business News Korea
- 19th World Korean Business Convention kicks off online and offline - Pulse by Maeil Business News Korea
- Korea’s top 4 audit firms’ combined sales up 9.2% on yr in FY20 - Pulse by Maeil Business News Korea
- KDB issues $1.5 bn multi-tranche global bonds at lowest spread - Pulse by Maeil Business News Korea
- GS Energy to import blue ammonia from Abu Dhabi’s ADNOC for clean energy biz - Pulse by Maeil Business News Korea
- 이승기, ♥이다인과 열애 2년만 결혼 발표...견미리 사위 된다
- 유아도 자위한다.
- 효민, 호텔에서 뽐낸 밀착 의상 앞·옆·뒤태
- 이찬원, 이태원 참사에 "노래 못해요" 했다가 봉변
- “손배소 제기”vs“허위사실 유감”...모코이엔티·김희재, 갈등ing[종합]