As many as 89 towns across S. Korea in danger of depopulation
입력 2021. 10. 19. 13:54
As many as 89 districts, countries, and cities across South Korea are in danger of going extinct due to fast aging and sub-1 percent fertility rate. Rural towns and non-Seoul cities are included in the list under depopulation risk announced by the Ministry of the Interior and Safety on Monday - 16 counties in South Jeolla Province, 16 countries in North Gyeongsang, 3 in Busan and 2 in Daegu subject to special central government budget and promotion to sustain population.
[ⓒ Maeil Business Newspaper & mk.co.kr, All rights reserved]
ⓒ 매일경제 & mk.co.kr, 무단전재 및 재배포 금지
이 기사에 대해 어떻게 생각하시나요?
매일경제에서 직접 확인하세요. 해당 언론사로 이동합니다.
- Kakao Bank, Dell discuss cooperation on future financial platform - Pulse by Maeil Business News Korea
- Pandemic-pummeled hotels in Seoul up for sale to turn into residential, office buildings - Pulse by Maeil Business News Korea
- S. Korea presents overly expensive and unreliable carbon neutrality action plan - Pulse by Maeil Business News Korea
- KDIC shortlists candidates vying for 10% government stake in Woori Financial Holdings - Pulse by Maeil Business News Korea
- LGES, Stellantis strike deal for joint battery factory in N. America - Pulse by Maeil Business News Korea
- 서동주, 완벽 비키니 자태...콜라병 몸매
- ‘제2의 판교’ 마곡 대장주 17.5억→10.6억 하락 비밀은?
- 클라라, 섹시한 트레이닝복 글래머 자태
- 이찬원, 이태원 참사에 "노래 못해요" 했다가 봉변
- ‘추락’ 승리, 11일 만기 출소…향후 행보는?