Kakao Bank, Dell discuss cooperation on future financial platform
입력 2021. 10. 19. 12:12
Kakao Bank Chief Executive Officer Yoon Ho-young and Dell Technologies Chairman Michael Dell discussed mutual cooperation while sharing the view of their business direction in response to digital transformation in finance during an online meeting on Monday, said Korea’s No. 1 digital-only bank operator by user base. Kakao Bank is currently using Dell's solutions and services for servers, network equipment, and data storage.
[ⓒ Maeil Business Newspaper & mk.co.kr, All rights reserved]
ⓒ 매일경제 & mk.co.kr, 무단전재 및 재배포 금지
이 기사에 대해 어떻게 생각하시나요?
매일경제에서 직접 확인하세요. 해당 언론사로 이동합니다.
- Pandemic-pummeled hotels in Seoul up for sale to turn into residential, office buildings - Pulse by Maeil Business News Korea
- S. Korea presents overly expensive and unreliable carbon neutrality action plan - Pulse by Maeil Business News Korea
- KDIC shortlists over dozen candidates for 10% stake in Woori Financial Holdings - Pulse by Maeil Business News Korea
- LGES, Stellantis strike deal for joint battery factory in N. America - Pulse by Maeil Business News Korea
- Korean youth turn to franchising to beat unemployment, behind half of 2021 openings - Pulse by Maeil Business News Korea
- 이승기♥이다인, 4월 7일 인터컨티넨탈 파르나스서 결혼식
- “월세 내느라 허리 휜다”…전세 폭락 이후 벌어질 일 [매부리레터]
- 설하윤, 치명적인 비키니 자태..아찔한 볼륨감
- 이찬원, 이태원 참사에 "노래 못해요" 했다가 봉변
- 김창열, 아들 Y대 수시 합격에 “자랑스럽고 고맙다”