이태희 입력 2021. 10. 18. 20:00
More people bought medicine at CU stores due to the sudden chilly weather, and the company announced that cold medicine sales between Oct. 11 and 17 rose 40.9 percent from the previous week.
Copyright© 코리아중앙데일리. 무단전재 및 재배포 금지.
이 기사에 대해 어떻게 생각하시나요?
코리아중앙데일리에서 직접 확인하세요. 해당 언론사로 이동합니다.
- [CHANGING WORLD] Breaking Korea’s single-use plastic habit
- After 512 episodes, Yumi and her cells say their final goodbye
- Seoul feels the chill with first frost of the year recorded Sunday
- Young people’s deaths after Pfizer vaccines are new worry
- [Student Essay] REVIR - Student Justice Alliance
- Restaurants caught between pandemic and inflation give up
- Boy band T1419 to perform at Monitor Music Awards 2021
- Baristas had grande complaints, and Starbucks listened
- Kim Yong-geon sued by woman claiming he pressured her to abort their child
- KCC tells Google, Apple to try better on app stores