Local asset managers buy new logistics center in Goyang to be leased to CJ Logistics
이 글자크기로 변경됩니다.
(예시) 가장 빠른 뉴스가 있고 다양한 정보, 쌍방향 소통이 숨쉬는 다음뉴스를 만나보세요. 다음뉴스는 국내외 주요이슈와 실시간 속보, 문화생활 및 다양한 분야의 뉴스를 입체적으로 전달하고 있습니다.
BlueCove Investment has signed a contract to buy the new logistics center in Goyang with institutional investors at home and abroad including Hanwha Investment & Securities Co., according to investment banking sources on Tuesday. It is planning to sell down the property to domestic pension funds and mutual aid associations.
Institutions expect an annual return of 8 percent on their investment.
The logistics center under construction is expected to serve as a logistics hub to meet the surging demand for last-mile deliveries in the near cities like Goyang and Paju as well as neighboring Seoul, industry experts say.
Of the two buildings, one for room temperature storage commanding a total floor space of 65,817 square meters (708,448 square feet) will be built by June next year, and the other for cold storage with a total floor area of 41,617 square meters by February 2023.
The country¡¯s largest parcel delivery service company CJ Logistics Corp. has signed a contract to take out a lease on the center in hopes to better respond to surging delivery demand in the northwest of Korea.
Logistics centers have emerged as a hot investment for property investors on explosive online shopping demand amid the Covid-19 outbreak. With expanded early morning door delivery services by e-commerce leaders like Coupang and Market Kurly, the value of logistics centers with cold storage warehouses has been surging in Korea.
[¨Ï Maeil Business Newspaper & mk.co.kr, All rights reserved]
ⓒ 매일경제 & mk.co.kr, 무단전재 및 재배포 금지
- Hyundai Motor, Kakao among six new Korean firms joining DJSI World 2021 - Pulse by Maeil Business News Korea
- Korea’s EV sales up 96% on year in Jan.-Sept. - Pulse by Maeil Business News Korea
- Celltrion shares rally after EC’s approval of its Covid-19 cure Regkirona - Pulse by Maeil Business News Korea
- Korea’s import prices up 35.8% in Oct. with more pressure on inflation - Pulse by Maeil Business News Korea
- YG Enter to sell sports marketing unit to better focus on artist management - Pulse by Maeil Business News Korea
- 공항에 뜬 ‘불타는 트롯맨’ TOP7, 말레이시아 갑니다
- 삼성은 왜 10년 만에 OLED로 돌아섰나
- 김이서 치어리더, 상큼한 미모+우월한 몸매
- 이찬원, 이태원 참사에 "노래 못해요" 했다가 봉변
- “유연석이 경비원 벌레 보듯” 폭로글 작성자 “질투심에 그랬다…죄송”