BTS resuming stage concert in the U.S. in Nov-Dec
The seven-member K-pop supergroup announced on Tuesday at Weverse, the fan community platform of its label Hybe, that they will hold “BTS Permission to Dance on Stage – LA” at SoFi Stadium in Los Angeles on November 27 and 28 and December 1 and 2.
Hybe shares jumped on the news. They rose 1.98 percent to close at 283,500 won ($239.24) on Tuesday.
It will be the band’s first face-to-face performance in two years. Its last concert was “2019 BTS World Tour Love Yourself: Speak Yourself the Final” which was held in Seoul in 2019.
Ahead of the U.S. concerts, BTS will hold an online concert “Permission to Dance on Stage” on October 24.
“Holding an in-person concert in the midst of COVID-19 is not easy, but after looking for opportunities to do so, we are able to hold the concert in the United States after taking the national and regional health regulations and circumstances into consideration,” said the company on Weverse. “It is our deepest regret that we are unable to hold more concerts in more areas. We will do our best to put on additional concerts for not only Korean fans, but also fans from all around the world who have been patiently waiting for a long time.”
[ㄏ Maeil Business Newspaper & mk.co.kr, All rights reserved]
Copyright© 매일경제 & mk.co.kr. 무단 전재, 재배포 및 AI학습 이용 금지
- Korean court orders liquidation of seized Mitsubishi assets to compensate victims - Pulse by Maeil Business News Korea
- BTS resuming stage concert in the U.S. in Nov-Dec - Pulse by Maeil Business News Korea
- Korean govt, chip industry form consultative body to tackle global challenges - Pulse by Maeil Business News Korea
- Seoul prepares the country to incremental
- Korea’s MMAA eying best income plans to up investment in overseas stocks - Pulse by Maeil Business News Korea
- 최민환-율희, 결혼 5년만 이혼…세 아이 육아는 아빠가
- 빈부격차 확대 원인 5가지
- ‘사실상 열애’ 블핑 리사·재벌 2세, 파리가 만남의 광장? 이번엔 이강인 경기 관람[MK★이슈] -
- 이찬원, 이태원 참사에 "노래 못해요" 했다가 봉변 당했다
- ‘호흡곤란 실신’ 노유민, 직접 공개한 상태 “다행히…”