TEPCO Power Grid, Inc.: Agreement Signed Over Project for Improvement of Power Utility Management of Electricite Du Laos
이 글자크기로 변경됩니다.
(예시) 가장 빠른 뉴스가 있고 다양한 정보, 쌍방향 소통이 숨쉬는 다음뉴스를 만나보세요. 다음뉴스는 국내외 주요이슈와 실시간 속보, 문화생활 및 다양한 분야의 뉴스를 입체적으로 전달하고 있습니다.
TOKYO -- Businesswire -- On September 22, TEPCO Power Grid, Inc. (President and Managing Executive Director: Yoshinori Kaneko) has formed a joint venture with three companies including Tokyo Electric Power Services Co., Ltd. (President: Yasuhiro Kubo) and World Business Associates Co., Ltd. (President: Jun Sugiura) that signed an agreement with the Japan International Cooperation Agency (hereinafter referred to as, “JICA”) over the Project for Improvement of Power Utility Management of Electricite du Laos.
In 2020, the government of Laos decided to break off the transmission division of Electricite Du Laos (hereinafter referred to as, “EDL”) and establish the Electricite Du Laos Transmission Company, Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as, “EDL-T”) for the purpose of handling power transmission both within and outside of Laos. In conjunction with the establishment of EDL-T, selling its high-voltage transmission division and creating company strategies and business plans in this new business environment have become pressing issues as it negotiates power sales contracts with neighboring countries, manages consigned transmission based upon transmission agreements and strengthens its distribution business.
Additionally, the company must also address such issues as the creation and implementation of financing/investment plans for optimally managing domestic supply and power interchange with neighboring countries within a new electric rate structure, the improvement of management efficiency, and the creation of structures to train human resources needed to accomplish these tasks.
Each of the companies in the joint enterprise shall leverage their strengths, such as consulting and experience in the electricity industry both within and outside of Japan, experience as financial advisors, and consulting experience pertaining to management and human resource development, etc., to help EDL strengthen its management structure and capabilities so that it can address on its own the various issues it faces.
The TEPCO Group will continue to cooperate as a JICA “Laos Power Policy Advisor” (2020~) and as part of the JICA “Project for Power Quality Improvement through Upgrading Grid Code and Strengthening its Enforcement System” (2021~) as we contribute to the development of Laos’s power sector.
Press release: https://www.tepco.co.jp/en/hd/newsroom/press/archives/2021/20210922_02.html
Summary of the Project for Improvement of Power Utility Management of Electricite du Laos
1. Period/Applicable Territories
· September 2021 ~ March 2024 (Tentative) · Laos
2. Contracting Partner
· Strengthen the operation and management ability of EDL by constructing suitable corporate strategies and improving operational efficiency, strengthening human resource management and development capabilities, and providing support necessary to strengthen financial planning capabilities, thereby supporting the sustainable development of Laos’s power sector.
4. Project Details
· Provide support for creating improvement plans for quality management systems · Provide support for creating corporate strategies and related plans · Provide support for strengthening internal auditing systems, information disclosure mechanisms, and regulatory systems · Provide support for the creation of department development plans · Provide support for improving work efficiency · Provide support for creating human resource management and development plans · Train instructors · Provide support for creating financial and power rate plans
View source version on businesswire.com: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20210924005204/en/
이 뉴스는 기업·기관·단체가 뉴스와이어를 통해 배포한 보도자료입니다.
출처:TEPCO Power Grid, Inc.
보도자료 통신사 뉴스와이어(www.newswire.co.kr) 배포
Copyright (c) 코리아뉴스와이어, 무단복제 및 재배포 금지
- 기네스 세계 기록 등재된 최대 기도 바퀴, 베트남 달랏서 공개… 관광객에 놀라움 선사
- 현대중공업, 세계 최초 대형엔진 2억마력 달성
- 쌍용자동차, KG 모빌리티로 사명 변경… 모빌리티 기업으로의 변화 첫발 떼
- 삼성전자, 포트나이트에 우주 공간을 닮은 ‘오디세이 유니버스’ 맵 공개
- 현대자동차, 업사이클링 패션 프로젝트 ‘현대 리스타일 전시’ 최초 개최
- 유케어트론, K-기술벤처 연합군 결성해 바이오 진단 콘텐츠 시장 공략
- 예스24, 일상에 변함없는 위로 전한 시문학 조명… 진솔한 언어로 공감 얻은 젊은 작가 주목
- 대웅제약, 2023년 상반기 영업부문 신입사원 공개 채용
- 인피니언-델타 일렉트로닉스, e-모빌리티 위해 협력
- 시노펙스, 반도체 산업용 첨단기술 적용된 정수 필터 제품 출시