During the Chuseok holiday from Monday through Wednesday next week, Koreans have to worry about the coronavirus and the government’s strict social distancing guidelines. [PARK YONG-SEOK]
Copyright© 코리아중앙데일리. 무단전재 및 재배포 금지.
- 'The Kelly Clarkson Show' under fire for photo mix-up of BTS
- Young people’s deaths after Pfizer vaccines are new worry
- Peninsula sees dueling missile launches from both Koreas
- Koreans in their 20s and 40s show generational divide on key issues
- Chief producer of SM highlights importance of YouTube at Google seminar
- Exes or soon-to-be singletons take chance at finding new love... together
- Seoul to invest ￦48T to boost city's competitiveness and standing
- BTS to join Moon at UN General Assembly as presidential special envoy
- Mom's Touch eyes expansion after success in L.A.
- As businesses suffer, owners taking the ultimate way out