Try Everything: Corporate identity and people define startup success: FiscalNote CEO
이 글자크기로 변경됩니다.
(예시) 가장 빠른 뉴스가 있고 다양한 정보, 쌍방향 소통이 숨쉬는 다음뉴스를 만나보세요. 다음뉴스는 국내외 주요이슈와 실시간 속보, 문화생활 및 다양한 분야의 뉴스를 입체적으로 전달하고 있습니다.
Corporate culture comes ahead of developing technology when it comes to successfully building a startup, Hwang said as he shared his experience at "Try Everything¡± startup extravaganza held in Seoul on Thursday on the sidelines of the World Knowledge Forum hosted by Maeil Media Group.
Technology evolves over time, but establishment of the right corporate culture, organization, and collaboration must become the pillar to a company.
Hwang founded FiscalNote, which uses artificial intelligence to track and analyze changes in laws, in 2013 at the age of 21. He has grown the company to have over 4,000 clients including Fortune 500 firms.
As a successful tech startup entrepreneur, Hwang said the key to succeed in the tech industry is full commitment in work. He advised aspiring entrepreneurs not to mistake the job as a path to change a career as the reality is endless work hours that completely change the life and work relationship.
He, however, sees the present time is the best time ever to start business due to changes in regulations and more welcoming environment to new technologies and services.
When companies develop product roadmaps, they need to consider the impacts from regulations and also track legal changes to better respond to consumers, advised Hwang.
Hwang was among the guest speakers to Try Everything, a global startup fair which was held in tandem with the 22nd World Knowledge Forum, opened in Seoul on Sept 14-16. The event is co-hosted by Seoul Metropolitan Government and Maeil Business Newspaper.
[¨Ï Maeil Business Newspaper & mk.co.kr, All rights reserved]
ⓒ 매일경제 & mk.co.kr, 무단전재 및 재배포 금지
- Try Everything: Corporate identity and people define startup success: FiscalNote CEO - Pulse by Maeil Business News Korea
- S. Korea’s fiscal deficit stretched to record high of $62 bn in 2020 - Pulse by Maeil Business News Korea
- Carbon tax to weigh down economic growth, accelerate inflation: BOK - Pulse by Maeil Business News Korea
- SK Innovation will not rush with EV battery unit’s IPO: CEO - Pulse by Maeil Business News Korea
- Samsung Heavy wins $717.6 mn deal for six LNG dual-fuel container carriers in Europe - Pulse by Maeil Business News Korea
- ‘승리 옥바라지’ 유혜원 “악성 댓글 고통…고소할 것”
- 30만원으로 시작해 500억 매출 신화
- DJ소다, 환상적인 S라인+섹시한 볼륨감
- 이찬원, 이태원 참사에 "노래 못해요" 했다가 봉변 당했다
- ‘정은지 사건’ 뭐길래? “착실하게 열심히 잘 살아”