Samsung Heavy wins $717.6 mn deal for six LNG dual-fuel container carriers in Europe
이 글자크기로 변경됩니다.
(예시) 가장 빠른 뉴스가 있고 다양한 정보, 쌍방향 소통이 숨쉬는 다음뉴스를 만나보세요. 다음뉴스는 국내외 주요이슈와 실시간 속보, 문화생활 및 다양한 분야의 뉴스를 입체적으로 전달하고 있습니다.
The six container carriers will be delivered to an identified shipper in Europe until November 2024.
With the addition, Samsung Heavy Industries has bagged a total of $7.8 billion orders for 60 vessels, achieving 86 percent of its yearly target of $9.1 billion for this year which was revised up from previous $7.8 billion amid signs of market recovery.
The target now can be achieved earlier than planned, considering its project in talks with Russia, it added.
Rising demand for eco-friendly vessels like dual-fuel ships also is another upside. Of the 60 vessels ordered within the year, 48 percent or 29 are eco-friendly ships.
“Samsung Heavy Industries will keep up efforts to strengthen its product competitiveness,” said a company official.
Samsung Heavy Industries shares rose 0.32 percent to close at 6,240 won on Thursday.
[ⓒ Maeil Business Newspaper & mk.co.kr, All rights reserved]
ⓒ 매일경제 & mk.co.kr, 무단전재 및 재배포 금지
- Try Everything: Corporate identity and people define startup success: FiscalNote CEO - Pulse by Maeil Business News Korea
- S. Korea’s fiscal deficit stretched to record high of $62 bn in 2020 - Pulse by Maeil Business News Korea
- Carbon tax to weigh down economic growth, accelerate inflation: BOK - Pulse by Maeil Business News Korea
- SK Innovation will not rush with EV battery unit’s IPO: CEO - Pulse by Maeil Business News Korea
- Samsung Heavy wins $717.6 mn deal for six LNG dual-fuel container carriers in Europe - Pulse by Maeil Business News Korea
- BTS 지민, 美 ‘지미 팰런쇼’ 출연...꿈 이룬 환한 미소
- 펄펄 끓는 2차전지 성장성 문제없나
- DJ소다, 인도네시아 더 핫하게 만든 S라인 [똑똑SNS] - MK스포츠
- 이찬원, 이태원 참사에 "노래 못해요" 했다가 봉변
- 프리지아, 근황 관심 집중...인형 비주얼+개미허리