Owners of mom-and-pop stores and other types of self-employed businesses in Korea are suffering enormous losses, leading to some even taking their own lives, due to the government’s strict social distancing rules and restrictions on operating hours. [PARK YONG-SEOK]
Copyright© 코리아중앙데일리. 무단전재 및 재배포 금지.
- 'The Kelly Clarkson Show' under fire for photo mix-up of BTS
- Young people’s deaths after Pfizer vaccines are new worry
- BTS to join Moon at UN General Assembly as presidential special envoy
- Kakao responds to heat, promises generosity
- Exes or soon-to-be singletons take chance at finding new love... together
- China 'stabs itself in the eye' with pop culture regulations
- Healthy man in 30s dies after first Pfizer dose
- Moon among 12,000 to order Hyundai Casper on opening day
- Samsung settles on Taylor, Texas as site for new chip plant
- Mom's Touch eyes expansion after success in L.A.