Kosdaq revisits 1,000 in 21 years
입력 2021. 1. 26. 09:54
South Korea’s junior Kosdaq index revisits 1,000 threshold Tuesday morning for the first time since the dotcom bubble burst in 2000. Kosdaq rose 0.33 percent to 1,002.64 as of 9:08 a.m. The rally was driven by Kosdaq heavyweights including Celltrion Healthcare and Celltrion Pharm, which jumped 3 percent. Kospi falls below 3,200 after testing the threshold for the second time.
[ⓒ Maeil Business Newspaper & mk.co.kr, All rights reserved]
ⓒ 매일경제 & mk.co.kr, 무단전재 및 재배포 금지
이 기사에 대해 어떻게 생각하시나요?
매일경제에서 직접 확인하세요. 해당 언론사로 이동합니다.
- S. Korea’s Q4 GDP adds 1.0%, falls 1.0% for full 2020, deepest in 22 yrs - Pulse by Maeil Business News Korea
- Hyundai BNG Steel in talks to acquire auto materials business from LG Hausys - Pulse by Maeil Business News Korea
- US leadership under Biden must revisit basic strategy on China: Beijing envoy to Seoul - Pulse by Maeil Business News Korea
- SM Line taps NH Investment to go public this year - Pulse by Maeil Business News Korea
- KOSE creates twin image solution for realistic vessel simulation - Pulse by Maeil Business News Korea
- 비·김태희 부부 스토킹한 40대女 검찰 송치
- "10기가 인터넷 비추" 실제 속도 공개해…회사 대표 사과받아낸 이남자[인터뷰]
- 이정후 `타격 5관왕` 성큼...이제 남은건 MVP뿐
- 류현진♥배지현 둘째 출산 "산모, 아이 모두 건강"
- 박민영 열애설 남친 논란에…빗썸 “회장 직함 없다”