With Pent Up Demand Expected in 2021, Hilton Introduces Hilton EventReady Hybrid Solutions for Meetings and Events
전체 맥락을 이해하기 위해서는 본문 보기를 권장합니다.
"Hilton has remained a leader in the meetings and events industry for more than 100 years by listening intently and innovating quickly to changing customer needs," said Martin Rinck, executive vice president and chief brand officer, Hilton. "Hilton EventReady Hybrid Solutions were born out of our continued commitment to excellence - from accessing the capabilities of our global portfolio to rolling out a suite of extensive event planner resources and introducing team member training to ensure we can deliver the optimum overall event experience."
이 뉴스는 기업·기관·단체가 뉴스와이어를 통해 배포한 보도자료입니다.
이 글자크기로 변경됩니다.
(예시) 가장 빠른 뉴스가 있고 다양한 정보, 쌍방향 소통이 숨쉬는 다음뉴스를 만나보세요. 다음뉴스는 국내외 주요이슈와 실시간 속보, 문화생활 및 다양한 분야의 뉴스를 입체적으로 전달하고 있습니다.
MCLEAN, Va. -- Businesswire -- As we emerge from a year of uncertainties, one business reality seems crystal clear: Hybrid meetings and events will be critical in the near-term. To address this dramatic shift in how people meet and celebrate, Hilton is introducing a set of Hilton EventReady Hybrid Solutions. The new suite of offerings, which will continue to evolve, directs event planners to Hilton’s hybrid-ready hotels while also providing them with planning resources - including an expanded Hilton EventReady Playbook and flexible customer offers.
With each meeting and event experience delivered by dedicated team members, as part of the Hilton EventReady Hybrid Solutions, participating hotels will have access to comprehensive team member training resources to build and strengthen their knowledge in hybrid events.
“Hilton has remained a leader in the meetings and events industry for more than 100 years by listening intently and innovating quickly to changing customer needs,” said Martin Rinck, executive vice president and chief brand officer, Hilton. “Hilton EventReady Hybrid Solutions were born out of our continued commitment to excellence - from accessing the capabilities of our global portfolio to rolling out a suite of extensive event planner resources and introducing team member training to ensure we can deliver the optimum overall event experience.”
The Hilton EventReady Hybrid Solutions will begin rolling out globally this month. Additionally, the expanded Hybrid Events chapter of the Hilton EventReady Playbook - which will include detailed case studies, pro-tips, a glossary of hybrid event terms and more - will also be available in English this month and accessible to customers working with any hotel within the Hilton global portfolio.
The portfolio of hybrid-ready hotels will spotlight the baseline requirements that customers should expect when hosting a small hybrid event, which include:
· IT Readiness: Each hotel will have undergone an evaluation to assess the available IT bandwidth and infrastructure of the hotel to meet the requirements of small hybrid events. To be deemed “hybrid-ready”, hotels are required to have a minimum amount of incremental and available bandwidth that is above and beyond the hotel’s average circuit utilization level. This requirement allows for seamless communication and connectivity to optimize the hybrid experience within the hotel while providing easy access for virtual attendees. · Multi-Site Offering and Express Agreements: These incentives enable customers to book the in-person portion of their event at multiple hybrid-ready Hilton locations as well as create a more seamless contract experience. · Expanded Playbook: While the EventReady Playbook is available to customers globally, those looking for in-depth information on planning and executing small hybrid events can access the expanded Hybrid Events chapter, which will continue to evolve alongside customer needs.
As part of the Hilton EventReady Hybrid Solutions, Encore (formerly PSAV) is offering several event technology packages created for small hybrid events at participating hotels in addition to Presentation Stages™, a production-ready event solution equipped with critical broadcast technology and staging equipment that helps elevate event messaging and engagement. Presentation Stages offer a clean and safe pre-built location to produce, record and/or broadcast a high-quality online event far exceeding production values available from the typical home or office. The Hilton properties equipped with event technology will accommodate between two to six onsite presenters and up to 50 in-person attendees.
Presentation Stages are currently available to book at Conrad Fort Lauderdale Beach, Hilton Atlanta, Hilton Anatole, Hilton Denver, The Beverly Hilton with several more being made available in Cleveland, Minneapolis, New York, Washington, D.C. and across Europe, Middle East and Africa by the end of the year.
For more information on Hilton EventReady Hybrid Solutions, including a list of the hybrid-ready hotels, visit meetings.hilton.com/eventready.
Hilton (NYSE: HLT) is a leading global hospitality company with a portfolio of 18 world-class brands comprising more than 6,300 properties with nearly one million rooms, in 118 countries and territories. Dedicated to fulfilling its mission to be the world’s most hospitable company, Hilton has welcomed more than 3 billion guests in its more than 100-year history, earned a top spot on the 2020 World’s Best Workplaces list, and was named the 2019 Global Industry Leader on the Dow Jones Sustainability Indices. In 2020, Hilton CleanStay was introduced, bringing an industry-defining standard of cleanliness and disinfection to hotels worldwide. Through the award-winning guest loyalty program Hilton Honors, the more than 110 million members who book directly with Hilton can earn Points for hotel stays and experiences money can’t buy, plus enjoy instant benefits, including contactless check-in with room selection, Digital Key, and Connected Room. Visit newsroom.hilton.com for more information, and connect with Hilton on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram and YouTube.
Photos/Multimedia Gallery Available: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/52352900/en
이 뉴스는 기업·기관·단체가 뉴스와이어를 통해 배포한 보도자료입니다.
보도자료 통신사 뉴스와이어(www.newswire.co.kr) 배포
Copyright (c) 코리아뉴스와이어, 무단복제 및 재배포 금지
- ‘친한파’ 일본 여배우 ‘오구라 유나’ 팬트리 채널 공식 오픈 - 뉴스와이어
- 제네시스, GV80 부분 변경 모델·GV80 쿠페 공개 - 뉴스와이어
- 네스카페, 세계 커피의 날 기념 ‘숫자로 보는 네스카페’ 인포그래픽 공개 - 뉴스와이어
- 한국표준협회, 초격차 스타트업 오픈 이노베이션 챌린지 성료 - 뉴스와이어
- 정관장, 고함량 맥스 비타민C 2000mg·맥스 비타민D 4000IU 출시 - 뉴스와이어
- SK 사회적가치연구원-연세대 기후적응 리빙랩 연구사업단, 기후적응 대책 마련 위해 맞손 - 뉴스
- 2023년 제10회 스토리문학상 수상작가 윤영미 시인 두 번째 시집 ‘초벌 그림論’ 펴내 - 뉴스와이
- 애그유니-마블러스, 에어돔 기반 디지털 트윈 활용 농업 위한 MOU 체결 - 뉴스와이어
- 기술변화에 따른 청년 미래 일자리는 ‘증감’보다 ‘일자리 변화’ 과정 살피며 전망해야 - 뉴
- 뉴스포츠 추크볼 후원하는 미디어그룹사람과숲, 생활스포츠 다양화 위해 앞장서다 - 뉴스와이어