Kakao Bank eclipses traditional banks to win Korea's 'Best Bank' recognition
입력 2021. 1. 8. 11:54
Online-only bank Kakao Bank was named the ‘Best Bank’ in South Korea by Asiamoney, a publication on economy and finance of Asia. It is the first time for an internet-only bank to win the award. Asiamoney, which is a sibling of global media Euromoney Institutional Investor, said Kakao Bank has achieved remarkable growth since its launch in 2017, posing threat to the traditional lenders.
[ⓒ Maeil Business Newspaper & mk.co.kr, All rights reserved]
Copyright© 매일경제 & mk.co.kr. 무단 전재, 재배포 및 AI학습 이용 금지
이 기사에 대해 어떻게 생각하시나요?
매일경제에서 직접 확인하세요. 해당 언론사로 이동합니다.
- Big foreign IBs benefit from M&As, smaller hurt by tepid foreign stock invest - Pulse by Maeil Business News Korea
- Korea’s Jan-Nov current account surplus 25 percent higher than a year ago - Pulse by Maeil Business News Korea
- Disney Plus’ ESPN to shake Korea’s sports broadcasting market - Pulse by Maeil Business News Korea
- Power demand at winter record as Korea comes under freezing cold wave - Pulse by Maeil Business News Korea
- Korean tobacco cleared of U.S. anti-dumping charges - Pulse by Maeil Business News Korea
- 이영애, 이승만 기념관 기부 논란에 입열었다 “아이 엄마니까…”
- ‘끈끈한 우정’ 김상열-김홍국 알고 보니… [BUSINESS]
- “꿈 포기 말길”…피프티피프티 키나, 첫 정산금 1천만 원 기부(공식) - MK스포츠
- 이찬원, 이태원 참사에 "노래 못해요" 했다가 봉변 당했다
- 블랙핑크, YG와 ‘그룹 활동’ 재계약...개인 활동은?[MK이슈]